Days Hotel Manchester - City Centre Luxury at Affordable Prices
The Days Hotel Manchester City is a quality hotel offering affordable Manchester hotel prices with three star comfort in a convenient Manchester city centre location.
- Days Hotel, Manchester, UK is just 400 metres from Manchester Piccadilly station for trains and Manchester Piccadilly shopping and nightlife.
- The Days Hotel is an ideal Manchester Airport hotel with Manchester Airport only 15 minutes by train and taxi.
- Manchester’s Days Hotel is conveniently located in one of the city’s most fashionable areas for clubs and culture, within easy reach of the best Manchester bars, pubs, theatres, exhibitions and concerts, as well as Manchester City and Manchester United football clubs.
- Our hotel facilities are impressive including a conservatory bar with plasma TV, full restaurant and breakfast services, and state-of-the-art hotel business facilities courtesy of our integrated sister company: The Manchester Conference Centre... making the Days unique amongst other Manchester Hotels.
Whether you are traveling for leisure or business our friendly staff will guarantee your stay at the Days Hotel in Manchester city centre will be a relaxing and enjoyable one.
Why not book now and take advantage of one of our great Days Hotel Manchester city hotel deals? And soon you could be enjoying all that Manchester city centre has to offer in one of the best value and best equipped central Manchester Hotels.
The Days Hotel - In The Heart Of Manchester City Centre
Manchester Hotels don’t get much closer to the action than the Days Hotel Manchester city centre with Manchester China Town, Manchester University, Manchester Piccadilly and Manchester Northern Quarter districts all just a few hundred metres from our doorstep in the heart of Manchester.
Manchester attractions such as the Manchester City Art Gallery (fine art), Museum of Science and Industry (industrial heritage), Urbis (art and photography), Royal Exchange Theatre (plays) and the Manchester MEN Arena (concerts) are all easily accessible via foot. Other major Manchester city attractions like the Lowry Theatre (music, drama) and Manchester Utd Old Trafford (football tour) are just a short car, bus, tram or train journey away.
|I Just want to thank you for the arrangements made last weekend. Tracey and I really enjoyed our visit to Manchester and were impressed with the hotel. Rooms were fresh and clean, excellent location indeed, and staff warm and friendly.
Thanks once again.
Nearby Manchester city centre attractions include:
- Manchester Apollo (live music venue) – 1600 metres
- Manchester Cornerhouse Cinema (art house films) – 300 metres
- Palace Theatre (musicals, concerts) - 300 metres
- Manchester Town Hall (historical attraction) – 600 metres
- Bridgewater Hall (classical concerts) – 600 metres
- Manchester Academy (alternative music) – 500 metres
- Manchester Museum (natural history) – 800 metres
- Warehouse Project Nightclub (dance music, clubbing) – 300 metres
Days Hotel in Manchester - city centre hotel dedicated to customer service
The Days Hotel in Manchester's brand new hotel rooms provide business and leisure travelers with a level of comfort that few Manchester Hotels can provide in the Manchester value hotel price range.
Days Hotel Manchester city centre customer facilities include:
- 24 hour reception.
- Fully licensed bar.
- Disabled Facilities.
- Remote control flat screen TVs in all rooms.
- All bedrooms have power shower.
- Internet access
- Conference and meeting facilities.
- Multi-storey Manchester car parking adjacent
Book online or for further information on our Manchester Hotels City Centre Services: email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or telephone now and speak to the Days Hotel Manchester City Centre reservations team: Days Hotel Manchester Freephone: 0800 0280 400. Days Hotel Manchester Central Reservations and Bookings: +44 (0) 161 955 8400.